- Education Benefits - Vets.gov
- Keys to Success - Military.com
- Student Veteran Resources - from Learn How to Become
- Higher Education Resources for Veterans and Their Families
- Veterans Upward Bound - U.S Department of Education Federal TRIO Program
- The H&P Veterans Helping Veterans Scholarships
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
SVA's mission is to provide military veterans with the resources, support, and advocacy needed to succeed in higher education and following graduation.
- Going Back to School as a Military Veteran
- The Emotional Challenges of Student Veterans on Campus
- Helping Military Service Members Complete College
- Navigating the college experience
- The Life of a Student Veteran on a College Campus: A Student Veteran Perspective
- Military Service Members and Veterans in Higher Education: What the New GI Bill May Mean for Postsecondary Institutions
- Campus Life and Student Veterans: How Colleges Can Help
- Veterans in Higher Education: How Do We Serve Those Who Served?
- Service Members in School: Military Veterans' Experiences Using the Post-9/11 GI Bill and Pursuing Postsecondary Education
- Helping Veterans Make a Successful Transition
- Women Veterans in Transition
- The GI Bill: What Every Higher Ed Professional Should Know
- Faculty and Student Veterans: Achieving Academic Goals Together
- Benefits basics: Post-9/11 GI Bill and 'Forever GI Bill'
- Compound to Campus: Transitioning from the Military to Academia
- Enhancing Veteran Success in Higher Education
- How Higher Education Helps Student Veterans Succeed
- A Student Veteran's Partnership for Perseverance
- Veterans Enhance Diversity on Campus
The Veterans Knowledge Community (VKC) serves as a central gathering place for the intersection of policy, programs, research, scholarship, and best practices for the success of student veterans in all higher education contexts. The organization shares best practices and knowledge about student veterans through newsletters, white papers, and blog discussions, and hosts the annual NASPA Veterans Symposium.
NAVPA is an organization of institutions and individuals who are involved or interested in the operation of veterans' affairs programs and/or the delivery of services to veterans as school certifying officials across the country.