Associate Vice President, Human Resources
University of Central Missouri invites applications from innovative and inspiring leaders for the position of Associate Vice President of Human Resources
The University of Central Missouri (UCM) invites applications from, and nominations of, dynamic and inspiring leaders for the position of Associate Vice President, Human Resources. This professional serves as the university's senior human resources leader.
For more information about this opportunity, to include a complete listing of essential duties & responsibilities, please review the Position Profile. If the direct link doesn't work in this advertisement, please go to our website at https://eflassociates.cbiz.com/and click on Open Positions and Higher Education.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Public Administration, or related field.
- Master's Degree is expected. For candidates who have not yet completed their Master's, this is an ideal opportunity to use UCM's 100% Tuition Remission Benefit.
- 10 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management with at least 5 years in a high level managerial and/or executive leadership role.
- Professional certification preferred: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and meet deadlines.
For more information about this opportunity, to include a complete listing of essential duties & responsibilities, please review the Position Profile. If the direct link doesn't work in this advertisement, please go to our website at https://eflassociates.cbiz.com/ and click on Open Positions and Higher Education.
Founded in 1871, the University of Central Missouri is one of the oldest universities in the state. It opened its doors with only 30 students and is now home to more than 10,500 students who represent 47 states and 36 countries. With "Education for Service," as its motto, UCM has a rich heritage of providing unparalleled student support, exceptional academic programs and valuable learning opportunities, helping students achieve success through affordable access to a high-quality education for the past 151 years.
All programs at the University of Central Missouri are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
With its historic first year beginning in a single rented building, UCM now has three locations, offering students convenient delivery options and the opportunity to learn on their schedule. The University has been continuously accredited since 1914 by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and is one of the oldest continuously accredited higher educational systems in America.
EFL Associates ( https://eflassociates.cbiz.com), an executive search firm, is assisting University of Central Missouri with its search for this important leadership position. All calls and inquiries should be made through the search firm. Nominations and applications will be held in strict confidence and candidates will remain confidential until the final stage of the search; at which time the express permission of finalists will be obtained before making their candidacy public.
- STEP 1: Complete a brief online application (2-3 minutes)
- STEP 2: Send us your rsum or curriculum vitae:
- Send in PDF format please
- Send to ApplyHigherEd@EFLAssociates.com
- Email subject line should read - " UCM AVP, HR Application"
Steve Waldron, JD
VP & Managing Director, Higher Education Practice
NOMINATIONS & APPLICATION QUESTIONS
If you would like to provide a nomination, please email all pertinent information (including an email address and phone number of the nominee) to:
Program Manager, Higher Education Practice