Marketing Manager, Marketing Call Team (Remote - Chicago Area Only)
National Louis University
Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs
The Marketing Manager – Marketing Call Team (Remote - Chicago Area Only) is responsible for managing the Marketing Call Team to ensure all key performance metrics are hit, and will also be responsible to make outbound calls to all future students requesting information about the programs at National Louis University. Students must be contacted quickly, qualified, and evaluated for program interest. Once the information is attained, the call will need to be transferred to the appropriate enrollment team member. The Call Team will have a daily minimum amount of calls to be made, will participate in call campaigns, and will support event marketing.
Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- Make outbound calls to inquiries with the objective of contacting, qualifying, and evaluating programs for individuals then transferring to the enrollment team. Must understand the accountability to be managed strictly by metrics such as “time to call,” “number of outbound calls made daily,” “transfer success rate,” and more.
- Manage Marketing Call team and work with Enrollment Team leaders to ensure all leads are being contacted within required contact times, ensure leads are being qualified at target rates and transferred successfully to the Enrollment Team.
- Support the Enrollment Teams by doing Call Campaigns using an automated dialer system to contact leads that have not converted into students.
- Handle overflow incoming calls and provide excellent customer service.
Competencies, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a call center, customer service or sales environment
- Higher Education experience, preferred
- Must enjoy talking to people and have the ability to make every incoming caller feel special. This is the first impression of the university. Must represent the university with professionalism and utilize a script while making it conversational.
- Must be able to quickly gain general understanding of all NLU programs, student types, college structure, and enrollment team member structure to ensure proper routing of calls.
- With a blend of sales skills and customer service ability, must be persuasive, provide confidence to the students, and move quickly.
- Ensure there is clear and ongoing communication with Marketing and Enrollment leadership, including monthly updates on team performance.