Assistant Professor of Business (Marketing)
Nebraska Wesleyan University is seeking applications for a tenure track Assistant Professor of Business to teach Marketing courses for the 2023-2024 academic year starting in August 2023. Nebraska Wesleyan is a liberal arts institution with approximately 1,800 students accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
This is a full-time, benefit eligible position. NWU offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits plan including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability benefits, Retirement, and 25% tuition discount for dependents during the first year of service among other benefits.
Faculty responsibilities include teaching twelve credit hours per term, fall and spring semesters, including day/evening, undergraduate/graduate, traditional/accelerated, and in-person/online classes.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- A doctorate degree, or Master’s degree plus 18 completed credit hours towards a doctoral degree in a related field is required
- Expertise and/or relevant work experience in e-commerce, market research, data analytics, or brand management is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Canvas course technology or similar LMS software is a plus
- Demonstrated interpersonal and innovative teaching skills are required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with faculty and students is essential
- Strong commitment to student-centered active learning and student engagement
- Appreciation for a liberal arts tradition
Commitment to Diversity:
Diversity is a core value of Nebraska Wesleyan University’s mission and we embrace it as a source of strength. Applicants are encouraged to demonstrate how they are able to enhance and embrace this University core value in a diversity statement submitted as part of their application materials.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send letter of application addressing qualifications, diversity statement, current curriculum vitae, the names of three professional references and unofficial transcripts to the following URL: https://nebrwesleyan.applicantpro.com/jobs/ Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Please visit the NWU website for more information about our institution: nebrwesleyan.edu