Client Liaison/Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an experienced Admin Support/Client Support individual to join our team as a Client Liaison. This individual will strive to deliver quality support to Academic Analytic clients by serving as the primary client contact during daily phone support, monitor and follow-up on issues, and work through all client issues in a timely and efficient manner. In this pivotal role, the Liaison will foster excellent client relationships and support the department goals. The Liaison facilitates client review meetings with team members, and based on outcome, coordinates service delivery and/or action plans. The Liaison troubleshoots situations, educates clients, and develops partnerships with stakeholders. This is a fully remote position. Candidates must live and be eligible to work within the US in the following states: NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, NC, SC, GA, WI, MI, TX, FL
Who We Are:
Academic Analytics was founded in 2005 by a former senior administrator who understood the challenges leaders face and saw opportunities to use data and analytical tools to build a stronger research enterprise. We have grown into a team of 90+ very smart, very dedicated individuals who work 100% remotely across the country.
What We Do:
We collect, aggregate, cleanse, deduplicate, disambiguate, and transform scholarly productivity data from a variety of sources. These data serve as the backbone for comparative and custom analyses that drive our SaaS products. Our next phase of growth seeks to leverage our data warehouses in building full-scale faculty record systems that service users across institutional silos.
What Our Culture Looks Like:
As a 100% remote, distributed company, our team members are both highly autonomous and highly collaborative. As a smaller organization, we don’t have rigid hierarchies and by necessity work cross-functionally. We value open communication, respect for one another, and fostering unparalleled relationships with our clients.
What You Would Do In This Role:
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients.
- Respond to client requests for information and assistance, linking in critical team members to assist with complex issues and drive client satisfaction.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate all credentialing appointments. Gather attendee information, send invites, sets up WebEx, and troubleshoots issues on calls.
- Maintain client data in documents, reports and Salesforce.com, including WebEx’s, conference attendees, campus visits.
- Assist with coordination of conferences. Send communications to clients such as save the dates and invitations. Follow up with clients to confirm attendance, update associates of attendee lists.
You May Be A Great Fit If:
- You’re a self-starter who dislikes micromanagement
- You have strong customer service skills and enjoy speaking with people
- You like to be organized, enjoy troubleshooting challenges and multitasking and are flexible
- You’re constantly on the lookout for better ways to do things to help the team be as efficient as possible
- Associates Degree Preferred
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a Customer Service role
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Organization
- Detail Oriented
- Proven ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and multi-task
- Needs to be FLEXIBLE, willingness to accept changes
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office, word, excel, outlook, power point
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, managers, and coworkers.
- Ability and willingness to participate in a team environment.