Senior Grant Coordinator
Responsible for the development of grant proposals including the identification of funding sources, participating in the grant development team to develop the project goals and objectives, and writing the proposals following the requirements of the funding source. Assists in the development of grant report to the various funding agencies. Proficient in utilizing online information and application tools for these key grant fund sources. Maintains positive organizational relationships, partnerships, and alliances with grant partners both internal and external organizations.
Responsibility and duties include:
- Writes and submits grants to funding agencies at a quality level that supports the likelihood of award. Ensures grant submission criteria are met in grant proposals.
- Creates production calendars and timelines, identifies key activities, for grant proposal development in collaboration with the Sr. Director of Grants.
- Provides progress reports at least monthly.
- Performs technical, analytical, and related tasks for the collection, interpretation, aggregation, and evaluation of data, and for the incorporation of data into proposals.
- Researches grant and resource opportunities through electronic and printed materials, and makes referrals for departmental consideration and collaboration.
- Coordinates the grant development process from research and concept development through proposal submission to the funding agency.
- Provides information and guidance requested by College personnel involved in grant development.
- Assists in establishing partnerships and enhancing relationships with corporations and foundations to encourage involvement with the college through monetary and equipment donations as well as provide opportunities for educational exchanges.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and final reports for some competitive grant projects.
- Assists in the coordination of opening of local budget to ensure appropriate allocation of grant funds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsibilities and duties can change based on the needs of the department and institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Within the last three years, grants development and writing experience with evidence of successful prospect research and grant awards from public and private funding sources/organizations. Evidence of designing projects, programs, and/or initiatives with successful implementation. Experience developing and managing project budgets.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional skills in writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking. Intermediate-advanced computer skills, including word-processing, spreadsheets, graphs/charts, and internet research. Ability to function effectively as part of a team as well as to work independently.
Subject to criminal background check. Resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript required in addition to application. Salary is $48,752. Resume and cover letter required in addition to application.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE