Adjunct Lecturer in Applied Behavior Analysis (114880)
The Department of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) at Regis College seeks online Adjunct Lecturers to add to our teaching pool. Courses in the online ABA programs include intensive 8-week courses and 16-week courses that include weekly synchronous meetings online for one hour. All student course materials and live class resources will be provided within the online learning management system, Moodle. Regis ABA online programs include VCS courses as well as additional degree courses, fieldwork, and capstone courses. This program offers three semesters of coursework in the Spring (Jan-April), Summer (May-Aug), and Fall (Sept-Dec).
All course sections are taught online via Zoom and Moodle.
Lecture are held Monday-Thursday starting between 7-9pm ET.
- Teach ABA courses as a synchronous and asynchronous online course and engage with all responsibilities associated with teaching the section: grading, office hours, student engagement, alignment with other course sections, academic assessment.
- PhD in ABA or doctoral-level equivalent
- BCBA Certificate
- Demonstrated evidence of at least three years prior online teaching experience at the graduate level
- Commitment to creating an inclusive classroom learning environment in keeping with the University's commitment to inclusive excellence in a diverse educational community.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other ABA faculty to ensure consistency across class sections.
- Demonstrated familiarity with academic assessment.
- Familiarity with the learning management system Moodle is preferred, but not required.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Normal office environment, not subject to extremes in noise, odors, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
Protecting the Regis Community
At Regis the safety of our campus community is our highest priority. We invite all applicants to review our health and safety protocols at ourCOVID-19 Updatespage. The most powerful measure we can take is vaccination, and all campus community members must be fully vaccinated and have received a booster against COVID-19, with the exception of certain medical and religious exemptions. New employees without an approved medical or religious exemption are required to have their first vaccine dose by their date of hire. And all new employees will join the campus community in using theCoVerifiedapp to upload vaccine information, report symptoms, and schedule regular campus COVID tests. We're in this together!
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
In employment, as in education, Regis College is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action. Regis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran's status, membership in uniformed services or any other protected status.