Program Manager, EMBA - BUS
Kennesaw State University
Business and Financial Services
Job ID: 249615
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Find your wings at KSU!
Are you ready to join a community leading in innovative teaching and learning? Kennesaw State University is one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country. With our growing enrollment and global reach, we are enjoying increased prominence among Georgia's colleges. We offer more than 150 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees to over 43,000 students. Our entrepreneurial spirit, high-impact research, and Division I athletics also draw students from throughout the region and from 92 countries across the globe. Our university's vibrant culture, diversity, career opportunities, and rich benefits make us an employer of choice. We are searching for talented people to join our mission. Come to KSU and find your passion.
Our Kennesaw campus is located at 1000 Chastain Road NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144.
Provides support for the EMBA program for the Coles College of Business. Responsible for preparing and organizing program activities. Promotes program internally and externally to the university and evaluates effectiveness. Ensures program comply with university and USG policies and procedures.
- Primary lead executive assistant for the Executive Director of the Executive MBA Program and the faculty responsible for program delivery.
- Provide on-site services approximately every third weekend on both Saturday and Sunday - 6am-6pm for regular EMBA program delivery.
- Design and implement all aspects related to the EMBA Opening Residency for incoming class including managing the onsite vendor, all aspects of procurement, planning, attending and follow up. (3 days overnight travel to location and on-site support once a year in September.)
- Manage all processes associated with academic class calendars, CRN creation, student registration, billing and payment of student tuition and fees, financial aid assistance, graduation processes, IT support, textbook procurement, supplies procurement, room reservation and set up, LPI system administration, P-card processing, Owl Pay processing, epro processing for Executive MBA Programs.
- Serve as primary liaison for EMBA students and GBEP staff in dealing with academic and tuition payment and corporate tuition reimbursement, problem resolution, assuring engagement of appropriate corporate contacts and administrative and/ or faculty resources of EMBA, Coles College of Business, or KSU, as needed
- Design and operate alumni relations working closely with the Associate Director of Enrollment and Business Development.
- Manages and facilitates department communications including program marketing, website creation, mobile applications and social media
- Serves as liaison and communicates with academic divisions, colleges and departments
- May assists in developing, monitoring and managing budget processes
- Manages event planning, marketing and logistics
- Interprets, evaluates, develops and implements policies and procedures
- Creates, administers, and analyzes assessment programs
- Facilitates program components, post-program evaluation and operational reporting
- Assists with developing new programming
- Prepares operational reports and analysis to inform center-level reporting and decision-making
- May supervise assigned staff and/or student assistants
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related field
Three (3) years of related work experience
Preferred Educational Qualifications
Master's degree in student personnel, higher education, or related field
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Demonstrated ability to think strategically and actively contribute to the creation and implementation of short and long-range department goals; the ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively prioritize among competing needs
Ability to creatively problem solve and independently initiate and develop action plan for addressing identified issues
Ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships with key campus stakeholders
Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadlines
Excellent project management skills; Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is a supervisory position.
This position has financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is considered a position of trust.
This position does requires a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position may travel 1% - 24% of the time
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced + Education
All applicants are required to include professional references as part of their application process. Some positions may require additional job-based screenings such as motor vehicle report, credit check, pre-employment drug screening and/or verification of academic credentials.
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=249615&PostingSeq=1