Vice President for Finance and Administration
Olivet Nazarene University invites applications from innovative, visionary and inspiring leaders of faith for the position of Vice President of Finance and Administration
- The Vice President for Finance & Administration serves as a member of the President's Cabinet and provides senior leadership to 125 staff, with 7 direct reports including the chief information officer, chief accounting officer-controller, executive director for finance, director of the physical plant, director of human resources, executive director of student financial services, and director of administrative services.
- For more information about this opportunity, to include a complete listing of essential duties & responsibilities, please review the Position Profile. If the direct link doesn't work in this advertisement, please go to our website at https://eflassociates.cbiz.com/ and click on Open Positions and Higher Education.
- About Olivet: As one of the nation's top private, Christian, liberal arts universities, Olivet Nazarene University offers more than 30 programs through online graduate, undergraduate, and professional development programs to meet the challenges of today's workplace. Olivet is centrally located in the historic Village of Bourbonnais, Illinois - just 50 miles south of Chicago's Loop - with additional School of Graduate and Continuing Studies learning locations throughout Chicagoland and the Midwest. The beautiful, park-like campus includes 25 major buildings on 275 acres.
- Education with a Christian Purpose: Since 1907, Olivet Nazarene University has made this more than a motto, but a mission. At Olivet, faith is at the heart of superior academics, athletics, social atmosphere and ministry opportunities. Here, students not only learn how to make a living; they learn how to live. Olivetians make a difference in the world for Christ and His kingdom.
- Statement of Faith: At Olivet, learning and faith go hand in hand. The University affirms that all truth is God's truth, and therefore, cannot be segmented into secular and non-secular categories and departments. Theologically, as a service of the Church of the Nazarene, the University emphasizes the theistic view of God and man as interpreted in the Wesleyan-Arminian tradition.
EFL Associates ( https://eflassociates.cbiz.com/), an executive search firm, is assisting Olivet Nazarene University with its search for this important leadership role. All calls and inquiries should be made through the search firm. Nominations and applications will be held in strict confidence and candidates will remain confidential until the final stage of the search; at which time the express permission of finalists will be obtained before making their candidacy public. In addition, no contact to references will be made without prior approval of the candidate. To be considered for this opportunity, please follow the application steps outlined below:
- STEP 1: Complete a brief online application
- STEP 2: In lieu of a Cover Letter, please complete the online Executive Candidate Questionnaire
- STEP 3: Send us your rsum or curriculum vitae
- Send in PDF format please
- Send to ApplyHigherEd@eflassociates.com
- Email subject line should read " Olivet VPFA Application"
- Application deadline is November 1, 2022
- Semi-Finalist Interviews are tentatively scheduled for early December 2022
- Finalist Campus Interviews are tentatively scheduled to be completed prior to Christmas
Steve Waldron, JD
Managing Director, Higher Education Practice
APPLICATION QUESTIONS & NOMINATIONS: If you would like to provide a nomination, please email all pertinent information (including an email address and phone number of the nominee) to: