Information Systems Technician
JOB SUMMARY: Assists the Director of Information Systems in deploying, maintaining, and upgrading all computers, printers, and networked devices on campus. Provides hardware, software, and network support for staff, faculty, students, and the campus community. Assists in the maintenance of servers, systems, and multiple networks on campus.
- MINIMUM REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree
- PREFERRED: Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
- MINIMUM REQUIRED: None
- PREFERRED: Computer industry certifications
- MINIMUM REQUIRED:
- One year of experience (or equivalency) in a computer related industry involving troubleshooting and/or support service.
- Working knowledge of all current Microsoft PC operations Systems.
- Basic understanding of the Macintosh operating system.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, networking and network protocols, switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Working knowledge of all current Microsoft PC operating systems
- Three years of experience (or equivalency) working in a computer related industry involving troubleshoot and support services.