Seton Hill University, located in Greensburg, PA, seeks applications for an Undergraduate Admissions Counselor. Chartered in 1918, Seton Hill University is a leading Catholic coeducational liberal arts university founded by the Sisters of Charity and embracing students of all faiths. Located in southwestern Pennsylvania’s Laurel Highlands (yet only 35 miles from Pittsburgh), Seton Hill educates its more than 2,000 students to “think and act critically, creatively and ethically as productive members of society committed to transforming the world.
Examples of Key Responsibilities:
- Manage recruitment territory – including extensive travel in and out of state, college fairs, high school visits and presentations, and other recruitment events, as needed.
- Manage recruitment of undergraduate students in territory - including completion of application items, admissions decisions, interviewing prospective students, evaluating student files, and meeting enrollment goals.
- Participate in on-campus and virtual recruitment events, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required, related work experience a benefit.
- Successful candidates must also have strong public speaking skills and great customer service abilities, with emphasis on effective telemarketing competences.
- Marketing and sales experience helpful.
- Evening and weekend work is required for some of the calendar year.
Please email a cover letter and resume. The position is open until filled with the Search Committee reviewing no fewer than five (5) working days from posting.