Bryant & Stratton College
The Richmond Campus of Bryant & Stratton College is currently seeking a part-time Clinical Instructor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise students in a clinical setting in one or more areas depending on clinical experience: Fundamentals, OB, Maternal Child, Pharmacology, Medical/Surgical, Pediatrics, Mental Health and/or Lifespan Development, Community Health, Leadership Development courses.
- Provide regular skills assistance and tutoring.
- Attend mandatory meetings.
- Collaborate with nursing faculty in developing and evaluating course curriculum, learning support, and assessments.
- Implement and evaluate strategies for improved student retention and success.
- Maintain knowledge and skills and model lifelong learning through continuous professional development, including completing and maintaining a teaching portfolio and relevant professional certifications.
- Serve on campus committees and participate in campus events.
- Be available to supervise students in the clinical setting in day, evening, and/or weekend classes.
- Travel required to various clinical sites.
- Other related duties as required.
- BS-Nursing required, MSN preferred, and current Virginia RN license required.
- Successful instruction in higher education setting preferred.
- Minimum of 2-years clinical experience in field required.
- Working knowledge of computer software (e-mail, Microsoft Word, etc.)
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and student success.
- Strong team player.
- Online positions also available