Senior Platform Administrator, Target X- ISY (Hybrid)
Kennesaw State University
Job ID: 247157
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Find your wings at KSU!
Are you ready to join a community leading in innovative teaching and learning? Kennesaw State University is one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country. With our growing enrollment and global reach, we are enjoying increased prominence among Georgia's colleges. We offer more than 150 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees to over 43,000 students. Our entrepreneurial spirit, high-impact research, and Division I athletics also draw students from throughout the region and from 92 countries across the globe. Our university's vibrant culture, diversity, career opportunities, and rich benefits make us an employer of choice. We are searching for talented people to join our mission. Come to KSU and find your passion.
Our Kennesaw campus is located at 1000 Chastain Road NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144.
The Senior Platform Administrator, Target X is responsible for the full lifecycle and administration of components of an application platform, related integrations, and applications running on the platform. Uses platform functionality to develop enhancements, workflows, reports, and dashboards. Ensures stability, availability, and security. Performs daily administrative and user support tasks.
1. Responsible for the full lifecycle, planning, and administration of components of an application platform, related integrations, and applications running on the platform
2. Uses platform functionality to develop enhancements, workflows, reports, and dashboards
3. Responsible for the stability, availability, and security of platform components and related applications
4. Performs daily administrative and user support tasks
5. Manages and maintains relationships with business units and stakeholders to identify and understand their needs, and implement solutions that best support their objectives
6. Leads platform implementation projects, providing updates on project progress, and proactively communicating issues that may impact project success
7. Maintains application inventories and documentation, such as application architecture diagrams, data flow diagrams, business process documentation, configurations, data governance documents, standard operating procedures, and run books
8. Keeps stakeholders informed of all relevant updates (system enhancements, system upgrades, system outages, project updates, etc.) around applications, services, projects, initiatives
9. Analyzes business requirements and develop technical solutions accordingly
10. Collaborates with internal and external partners to ensure solutions provide the best user experience
11. Works with internal colleagues to design and implement integration/data feeds/interfaces with other systems, such as APIs and Authentication
12. Provides support, monitoring, and maintenance for assigned environments, including prompt resolution of customer requests
13. Participates in platform communities and stay up to date on new software technologies and best practices
14. Executes software installations, creation, configuration, and loads
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related field
Other Required Qualifications
Successfully complete training and/or certification within the assigned platform(s) within one (1) year of employment
Five (5) years of related work experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Ability to write small code fragments to augment limitations in platform logic
Prior experience administering specialized platforms
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Must be able to maintain training and/or certification within the assigned platform(s)
Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadlines
May be cross trained to assist and support other platforms as assigned
Strong understanding of the assigned technologies and concepts
Strong understanding of ETLs, SQL, PL/SQL
Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position
Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position may travel 1% - 24% of the time
This position does not require security clearance.
- Position of Trust + Education
All applicants are required to include professional references as part of their application process. Some positions may require additional job-based screenings such as motor vehicle report, credit check, pre-employment drug screening and/or verification of academic credentials.
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=247157&PostingSeq=1