Associate Vice President, Financial Services - Closing Date August 15, 2022
Seminole State College of Florida has been changing lives in Central Florida for over 50 years. We have been recognized by the Chronicle of Education as a “Great College to Work For” in 2018 and have achieved Gold status for two consecutive years by the Florida State Board of Education. Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today.We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated, innovative, technology focused leader to become our next Associate Vice President, Financial Services. The AVP oversees and provides leadership to the departments of the College providing financial and accounting services. Implements federal and state regulations, state laws/rules, College policies and procedures and effective internal controls to ensure safekeeping and proper record keeping of financial resources, budget conformity, and compliance. Oversees cash and treasury management. Prepares District Board of Trustees agenda items and advises executive leadership regarding financial, audit, and tax matters.
- Master’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or related field.
- Five years of supervisory experience.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in financial or accounting management and reporting.
- Active Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in financial or accounting management and reporting in higher education.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please apply online by 11:59 PM on August 15, 2022 and ensure to submit all required documents for full consideration.