IT Project Manager
The IT Project Manager will plan, initiate and manage information technology projects; lead and guide the work of technical staff; serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects; plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage; and monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards and cost targets are met.Essential job responsibilities: · Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope. · Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding and staffing.
· Define project scope, goals, and deliverables.· Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) for traditional projects, and Sprints and Boards for Agile projects.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Confer with project stakeholders to identify and resolve problems.
- Define project resource roles and responsibilities.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Initiate, review or approve modifications to project plans.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Negotiate with project stakeholder or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 4,500 hours or three years of documented project management experience
As a staff member at LLCC, you can look forward to 22 paid holidays a year, including 2 weeks at the end of the calendar year and one week in March for mid-semester break; 12 Fridays off in the summer; and 2 personal days, 15 sick days and starting with 15 vacation days per year. LLCC staff, their spouse and qualified dependent children are eligible to use the tuition waiver on credited courses. LLCC is a positive, team-oriented environment supportive of staff development. Come join our team of dedicated professionals and be a part of something bigger!!
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. This position includes an excellent benefits package. The full position description, qualifications and application can be accessed at www.llcc.edu/hr. This position will be open until filled; however, for guaranteed consideration, applications must be submitted on or before August 14,2022.