Lead Retail Dining Associate
Kennesaw State University
Job ID: 246711
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Our Marietta campus is located at 1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060.
Training and coaching employees. Assisting Supervisors with task delegation, food and health safety compliance, and developing employees.
1. Assists supervisor with oversight of assigned staff and monitoring of work
2. Trains assigned employees according to established policies and procedures
3. Ensures all employees are aware and trained in brand or unit standards
4. Assists the location supervisor to include opening and closing procedures
5. Assists with maintaining appropriate inventory and orders supplies as needed that comply with brand standards, health code and regulations
6. Handles cash and credit/debit card transactions and completes cashier worksheets
7. Responsible for oversight of position and break rotations
8. Ensures compliance with all food and health related safety codes and regulations
9. Ensures cleanliness of building, location and/or unit
High school diploma or equivalent
One (1) year of related service experience
Previous leadership experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Able to delegate and monitor work flow
Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadlines
Knowledge of assigned location brand and guidelines
Knowledge of inventory and ordering processes
Conflict management skills
Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position has financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is considered a position of trust.
This position requires a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position may travel 1% - 24% of the time
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced
All applicants are required to include professional references as part of their application process. Some positions may require additional job-based screenings such as motor vehicle report, credit check, pre-employment drug screening and/or verification of academic credentials.
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=246711&PostingSeq=1