Kennesaw State University
Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs
Job ID: 244930
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Find your wings at KSU!
Are you ready to join a community leading in innovative teaching and learning? Kennesaw State University is one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country. With our growing enrollment and global reach, we are enjoying increased prominence among Georgia's colleges. We offer more than 150 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees to over 43,000 students. Our entrepreneurial spirit, high-impact research, and Division I athletics also draw students from throughout the region and from 92 countries across the globe. Our university's vibrant culture, diversity, career opportunities, and rich benefits make us an employer of choice. We are searching for talented people to join our mission. Come to KSU and find your passion.
Our Kennesaw campus is located at 1000 Chastain Road NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Our Marietta campus is located at 1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060.
Manages, analyzes and provides data associated with enrollment growth. Assists with the development and execution of strategy for student acquisition at CPE. Responsible for providing regular detailed reports and analysis of paid marketing campaigns (social media, display, SEM, geofencing, retargeting, etc.), organic SEO activity, website behavior and advertising ROI. Researches consumer behavior explores market trends and opportunities and utilizes data systems on a regular basis.
1. Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
2. Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
3. Analyze data (internal and external) for marketing and enrollment strategies
4. Measure performance and ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
5. Establish Key Point Indicators (KPIs) tailored to college's enrollment and development goals
6. Recommend website and campaign optimizations
7. Implement Pardot email campaigns, communications, data tracking, and other Pardot/Salesforce functions
8. Monitor prospective student communications for quality and correctness
9. Evaluate and recommend external information providers and vendors, and manage relationships with third parties including recommending and implementing new marketing tools to support promotional projects
10. Develop and derive data-driven insights regarding targeted audience segmentation in support of strategic marketing and communication initiatives
11. Plan, organize, and communicate collaboratively and effectively to problem-solve and meet project deadlines
12. Monitor search engine optimization (SEO) and web traffic metrics and create action plans that achieve lead generation goals
13. Assist outreach team to increase success by identifying prospects with high interest potential
14. Drive customer-focused solution development and business strategies by integrating multiple sources of data and sharing findings with internal stakeholders
15. Manage AD HOC marketing data initiatives
16. Report on marketing KPIs such as leads, conversion rates, website traffic and behaviors, and social media engagement, allowing for management to make data-driven decisions
17. Create visually appealing and easy-to-read reports that drive strategy within the marketing department
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in Marketing, Statistics, Data Analytics, or a related field
Two (2) years of experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role, including experience with an agency or a variety of advertising campaigns
Experience using Pardot and Salesforce systems
Experience in Higher Education
Experience working with Google Analytics
Experience with PPC campaigns
Foundational knowledge in copywriting and email marketing
Demonstrated experience producing regular reports to guide, refine and improve marketing and communication initiatives/strategies
Demonstrated experience with advertising tracking such as custom URLs, landing pages, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Must be comfortable with processing, analyzing, and presenting marketing data
Ability to adjust to shifting priorities and evolving standards, and produce high-quality work
Ability to work independently and with others within a collaborative, team-based, positive work environment
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadlines
In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
Analytical skills with a high attention to detail
Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position has financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
- Standard Enhanced + Education
All applicants are required to include professional references as part of their application process. Some positions may require additional job-based screenings such as motor vehicle report, credit check, pre-employment drug screening and/or verification of academic credentials.
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=244930&PostingSeq=1