Coordinator, Business Partnerships
Posting Number: req10508
Department: Arizona Arts Live
Location: Main Campus
Address: Tucson, AZ USA
Position HighlightsWorks closely with the Managing Director to maintain and expand the unit's rental business and assists with the diversification of the revenue portfolio.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocations services, please click here.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Seek and book new rentals as well as maintaining established contacts.
- Issue and track contracts with clients.
- Coordinate with clients and Arizona Arts Live staff to ensure successful events at Centennial Hall.
- Coordinate rental calendars.
- Communicate client needs and details to appropriate staff.
- Provide information for the development of marketing materials.
- Coordinate client billing with associated staff.
- Manage contract and billing tasks for Arizona Arts Live and Arizona Arts partners.
- Identify opportunities or establishment of business relationships with regional and national.
- Manage all aspects of business relationship to include inquires, marking materials, and outreach.
- Write and manage proposals associated for the identification for business partners and foundation prospects.
- Network and build business relationships on behalf of Arizona Arts Live.
- Keep up with arts business market trends and events within the industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is required.
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week: 40
Job FTE: 1.0
Work Calendar: Fiscal
Job Category: Arts and Creative Services
Benefits Eligible: Yes - Full Benefits
Rate of Pay: DOE
Compensation Type: salary at 1.0 full-time equivalency (FTE)
Career Stream and Level
Show Production & Admin
Arts & Creative Services
Type of criminal background check required: Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Contact Information for Candidates
Open Until Filled: Yes
Documents Needed to Apply: Resume and Cover Letter
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.