Recruiter, MBA Programs
Posting Number: req10278
Department: Karl Eller Grad School of Mgmt
Location: Main Campus
Address: 1130 E Helen St, Tucson, AZ 85721 USA
The Eller College of Management is seeking a highly driven, results-oriented, and personable individual to serve as Recruiter for its MBA programs. This position is vitally important in shaping the cohorts of the Eller MBA programs. The role will promote the five distinct MBA programs, employing various strategies to reach prospective students and achieve enrollment objectives. Success in this role will require extensive communication and outreach, ranging from campaigns in Salesforce CRM, to highly individualized emails and conversations, to identifying and executing recruitment events. The incumbent will develop strong relationships with prospective students and guide them through the application and admission processes.
Eller College of Management is a well-regarded business school with highly ranked programs. Within the Eller College, there are five MBA platforms: Full-Time, Evening, Executive, Online, and Professional. This position will recruit students for all MBA programs.
We celebrate the diversity of our students and are working to increase diversity among our faculty and staff. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We believe diversity enriches us all, expands our understanding, and allows us to create better solutions.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocations services, please click here.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Recruiter, MBA Programs
will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
Recruitment Focus (50%):
- Plan and implement recruitment strategies to develop prospective student leads.
- Develop rapport and nurture inquiries and leads using
a comprehensive set of strategies, including in-person events, virtual events, individual phone calls, and personal emails. Conduct these initiatives in a responsive, timely manner.
- Serve as the primary contact and provide thorough,
thoughtful advice to guide prospective MBA students through the application
and admissions processes.
- Receive direction from Director, MBA Recruitment and collaborate with MBA Recruitment and Admission Team to achieve enrollment objectives.
Communication Focus (30%):
- Manage outgoing and incoming communications in Salesforce Customer Relationship Management.
- Employ Pardot marketing automation capabilities in conjunction with Salesforce to augment lead development.
- Co-manage content based marketing via the website and social media with Director, MBA Recruitment.
- Connect and work collaboratively with other MBA team members on initiatives that enhance the Eller MBA experience.
Event Focus (20%):
- Conduct recruiting events (on-site or virtual), such
as information sessions and open houses, representing all Eller MBA programs.
- Conduct events (on-site or virtual), ranging from
corporate and community functions to individual student meetings, which
serve to promote Eller MBA programs.
- Travel within Arizona and possibly nationally to
represent the school at MBA fairs and other recruiting or networking
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through professional level experience required.
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience is required.
- Ability to conduct occasional recruiting activities during evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to drive according to the University Fleet Safety Policy.
- MBA degree or other business-related master's degree from an AACSB accredited institution.
- Experience in either event planning or recruiting in higher education.
- Experience in presentation and public speaking.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Experience with Pardot.
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week: 40
Job FTE: 1.0
Work Calendar: Fiscal
Job Category: Student Services
Benefits Eligible: Yes - Full Benefits
Rate of Pay: $43,000 - $45,000
Compensation Type: salary at 1.0 full-time equivalency (FTE)
Career Stream and Level
Recruitment & Admissions
Type of criminal background check required: Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Contact Information for Candidates
Open Until Filled: Yes
Documents Needed to Apply: Resume and Cover Letter
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.