Position Summary Information
Position Title Coordinator, Strategic Reporting
Position Type Full Time Regular
Annual Schedule 12 months
Expected Work Schedule Variable
Anticipated Days Monday - Friday
Anticipated Hours 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Anticipated Hours per Week 40
Work Location A-B Tech Main Campus
Job Description Summary
This position primarily coordinates and assesses the continuous improvement of annual unit planning and its ties to budget and strategic planning; assists with institutional and departmental research projects; ensures timely and accurate external reporting; and supports the Executive Director in the operations of the office.
1. Coordinates and assesses the effectiveness of annual unit planning and its ties to budget, student achievement, and strategic planning.
2. Supports Unit Budget Managers in accurate, effective, and timely use of the planning and assessment software for strategic planning.
3. Develops and executes a comprehensive plan for stakeholder engagement to collect ongoing quantitative and qualitative data for institutional and departmental research projects, including, but not limited to, focus group coordination and survey strategies.
4. Develops and manages departmental communications, including SharePoint site, strategic planning documents, and updates, dashboard content, and instructional videos related to data literacy.
5. Ensures timely and accurate external reporting, including, but not limited to, the North Carolina Community College System, National Student Clearinghouse, IPEDs, and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools-Commission of Colleges.
6. Maintains data warehouse and cohort tracking.
7. Manages internal and external ad hoc data requests.
8. Supports the Executive Director in the operations of the office.
9. Contributes to the College Vision, Mission, Values, and RISE statement.
10. Supports workforce diversity in all its aspects.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements (Applicant must meet all of the minimum requirements)
1. Must have a minimum of an Associate’s degree;
2. Must have a minimum of four years of full-time or equivalent experience in institutional effectiveness and research in a college setting;
3. Must have a minimum of four years of full-time or equivalent survey management experience;
4. Must have a minimum of three years of full-time or equivalent assessment software management experience;
5. Must have a minimum of three years of full-time or equivalent experience with data analysis tools, such as Excel, PowerBI, or SAS;
6. Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
1. Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree;
2. Experience with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools-Commission on Colleges;
3. Weave assessment software experience;
4. Proficiency in a foreign language such as Spanish, an East Slavic language, and/or American Sign Language.
Special Instructions to Applicants
1. Read the following before submitting the Application:
2. Upload Required Documents:
- When applicable, upload the relevant transcript that correlates to the degree requirement in the minimum requirement or preferred qualifications with in the job posting. The transcript must show the individual courses taken and the degree that is conferred or awarded.
PLEASE NOTE: DIPLOMAS OR A COPY OF DEGREE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE INSTEAD OF TRANSCRIPT
If selected for hire:
- If selected for hire, official sealed transcripts from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education are required to be received a minimum of two business weeks before the first day of work.
- Transcripts outside of the United States, must be accompanied by an evaluation completed by a NACES recognized agency and received by Human Resources at least two weeks prior to the first day of work.
PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN THE WITHDRAWAL OF THE JOB ;OFFER.
Why Should I Work at A-B Tech?
A-B Tech is nestled in the mountains of Western North Carolina and has served as the region’s premier two-year college since our establishment in 1959. With five locations
, the College service area includes Buncombe and Madison Counties. We are a family of approximately 10,000 curriculum students, 14,000 continuing education students, and 1,100 faculty & staff. We offer an array of programs to meet local workforce needs which culminate in 55 degrees, 18 diplomas, and 56 certificates. A-B Tech is indicative of the modern comprehensive community college – providing innovative educational programming and collaborative community development. If you are dedicated to student and community success, then we invite you to explore employment opportunities
at A-B Tech. We hope you will consider joining the A-B Tech Trailblazer family!
A-B Tech Welcoming Culture (R.I.S.E)
A-B Tech commits to demonstrating an inclusive and welcoming culture of Respect, Integrity, and Support for Everyone.This is evident by our RISE Committee, the Trailblazer RISE Award, and annual RISE projects including the Welcoming Classroom, Appreciative Advising, and more!
A-B Tech is looking for:
A person who shares our commitment to sustaining a workplace that offers equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability genetic information/medical history, age, and/or veteran/military status. In addition, the College prohibits discrimination based on any characteristic or condition protected by law, but not specifically mentioned here.
Posting Detail Information
Review Date: (Application should be submitted by 8:00 a.m. EST on this date for consideration) 05/30/2022
Start Date 06/13/2022
Keep Open Until Filled Yes
Salary or Hourly Pay Range (Salary is Non-Negotiable) $47,484 - $52,578
Your total compensation goes beyond this maximum salary. Your A-B Tech benefits represent nearly 30% of your total compensation. The total compensation for this position includes an 21.68% employer contribution to a defined pension plan, contributions towards medical and dental policies and fully funded life insurance / accidental death & dismemberment policy.
Total Compensation:$69,926 – $76,601
• Medical and Pharmacy Plan• Dental Plan• Vision Plan• Flexible Spending Accounts• Short and Long Term Disability• Death Benefits• Life Insurance• Supplemental Policies• Professional Liability• Vacation Leave up to 26 days per year• Sick Leave of 12 days per year• Holiday Leave• All required protected leaves plus: Civil, Bereavement, Parental, Community Service, Maternity/Paternity, Shared, Educational, Military• Tax-sheltered Supplemental Retirement Plans• Tuition Reimbursement Plan• State Employees Credit Union membership• Employee Assistance Network• Annual Flex Benefit• Alternative Work Schedules• Longevity Pay• Educational Attainment
A-B Tech’s Human Resources (HR) department is located on the main campus at the Sunnicrest House
. This beautiful Tudor-style Historic house served as a private residence for guests of the Vanderbilt family for the first century of the home’s life. Today you will find a professional HR family that is dedicated to ensuring all employees and applicants receive fast and accurate answers, compassion, fairness, and kindness from Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. To ensure a prompt hiring process, please read the application directions located on the HR website. For questions, you may email us at email@example.com