Assistant Director of Enrollment and Visitor Operations (95192)
Under direction of the Dean of Undergraduate Enrollment, this position is responsible for supporting the operational objectives of the department regarding data management, data analysis and visitor experience operations. This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Responsible for timely and accurate Data Reporting for the Senior Vice President, the Dean of Enrollment, and the Director of Financial Aid.
- Reporting includes: weekly reporting, financial aid modelling reporting, dashboard construction
- Monitors the integrity of the data in the CRM (SalesForce/TargetX) and the institutional CIS.
- Works in conjunction with ITS on the data integration process between systems.
- Coordinates all vendor imports and provides vendors with necessary reporting
- Facilitates the financial aid modeling export process, inclusive of data submission and verification.
- Codes and maintains Financial Aid data as needed by the Director of Financial Aid and external partners
- Develops training opportunities for CRM users across the Student Affairs and Enrollment Division
- Develops new strategies and processes to enhance CRM efficiencies
- Supports the communication efforts of the Office of Student Affairs and Enrollment through the strategic use of the CRM, including the generation of communication reports, templates, deployment of SMS messaging, and working with marketing vendors on the integration of their platforms with the CRM.
- Works in close partnership the central marketing team to support report generation for segmented campaigns
- Coordinators the annual SDS import process for the launch of each cycle.
- Works with Institutional Research on reporting and data requests
- Serves as a member of the Dean of Enrollments leadership team.
- Using data, provides strategic leadership and direction to exceed the college's campus visit goals for on campus tours
- Manage outcome assessment of campus visit efforts and implement changes to the visit experience where necessary
- Coordinate the daily campus visit experience from pre tour to post tour including, but not limited to communication efforts before and after an on campus visit.
- Manage and upkeep the Admission Welcome Center
- Update and customize the visit calendar within the CRM to reflect campus visit opportunities keeping up with visit trends.
- Provide cohesive documentation for the Counselor on Duty to provide excellent customer service to on campus visitors
- Leveraging the CRM, create and implement processes and protocol for athletic coaches bringing athletic recruits to campus.
- Supervises the student work-study for the Office of Undergraduate Admission, as well as undergraduate interns within the operations team.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Organizes and coordinates special programs, as assigned.
- Advises the Director of current trends within the high school market.
- This job supervises the undergraduate admission work study students
- Significant experience with CRMs (TargetX, Salesforce) and data management for enrollment.
- Experience with event operations
- Duties require knowledge of college admissions equivalent to completion of a Bachelor's degree and previous experience in an admission environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow through consistently on inquiries, requests, and suggestions.
- Ability to resolve problems and to develop relevant alternatives and recommendations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; to establish positive public relations for the College; and to interact effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to form strong coalitions with internal and external constituencies.
- Ability to uphold the University's commitment to inclusive excellence in a diverse educational community.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Normal office environment
- Requires computer keyboards requiring eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity.
- Requires work outside of normal hours, including evenings and weekends during peak enrollment times.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
Protecting the Regis Community
At Regis the safety of our campus community is our highest priority. We invite all applicants to review our health and safety protocols at ourCOVID-19 Updatespage. The most powerful measure we can take is vaccination, and all campus community members must be fully vaccinated and have received a booster against COVID-19, with the exception of certain medical and religious exemptions. New employees without an approved medical or religious exemption are required to have their first vaccine dose by their date of hire. And all new employees will join the campus community in using theCoVerifiedapp to upload vaccine information, report symptoms, and schedule regular campus COVID tests. We're in this together!
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
In employment, as in education, Regis College is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action. Regis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veterans status, membership in uniformed services or any other protected status.