The Admission Counselor is responsible for recruiting students for the Dallas Campus, located in Richardson, TX. The Admission Counselor is responsible for all phases of the admission process, from successfully marketing the programs to qualifying students for admission selection and enrollment. The successful candidate will be an articulate, organized, results driven, dynamic and enthusiastic leader and team player. This position provides an excellent opportunity for a talented and committed professional whose skills and attitude complement a dynamic, collegial team.
This position has the potential for being a hybrid position.
- Clearly articulates the mission and value of the designated higher education affiliate institution(s) to prospective undergraduate and/or graduate students
- Provides superior customer service to students through the entire admission process
- Consistently achieves performance goals for each term by maintaining targeted conversion metrics at each stage of the admission process
- Responds to all new inquiries quickly and maintains consistent communication with all students throughout the admission process
- Completes a high level of outbound calls per day to reach prospective students in a timely manner
- Conducts telephone-based personal interviews to qualify prospective students on their educational goals and interests, to explain available academic programs, to advise them on admission requirements, and to ensure that all admission paperwork is completed properly. Provides more in-depth counseling for undecided students
- Makes decisions concerning admission, appropriately adhering to all policies and procedures
- Acts as the Office of Admission liaison for one or more academic programs
- Produces accurate applicant and inquiry reports, including forecasts, on a regular basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's degree is required (Master's degree preferred)
- A minimum of 1 year sales experience or similar background is required (telesales preferred)
- Previous admissions experience is preferred but not required
- The ability to work evenings and weekends is required
- Some occasional travel may also be required
- Must be able to represent the organization in a professional manner, recruit and work within a diverse community, and follow all policies and procedures with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and listening abilities: persuasive and negotiation skills, strong professional writing, public speaking, interpersonal and public relations skills
- Strong recruitment, sales, and customer service skills combined with a strong work ethic and a goal-oriented, self-motivated approach toward achieving consistent results
- Leadership, organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and planning capabilities
- Computer skills including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as experience using customer relationship management systems and the ability to learn new systems quickly
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note: For the protection of faculty, staff, students and all who enter our facilities, The Chicago School requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with limited exemptions, as a condition of employment.The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events. The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company:The Chicago School of Professional Psychology