Loyola University Chicago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides primary support for systems and applications that support Admissions and Financial Aid offices. Primary systems include Technolutions Slate, PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, and MS Access.
- Maintains high level of system knowledge to act as subject matter expert.
- Implement new features and support current features in Enrollment CRM (Technolutions Slate) and/or PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.
- Works with department and division colleagues, other university stakeholders, and vendors/vendor systems to identify the technical needs for assigned projects and develop solutions, consistent with division and department standards. Performs requirements gathering, analysis, and writing design specifications.
- Troubleshoots system problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems; Evaluates technology problems and creates manageable solutions.
- Creation of weekly, semi-weekly, monthly, and Ad Hoc funnel reports as well as creation and maintenance of archive data for year-to-year comparisons. Develops new reports as requested.
- Assists in preparing data extracts from Enrollment CRM (Slate) for import into other university enterprise systems. Implements and maintains data imports into CRM from university and other partner data sources.
- Support the Office of Undergraduate Admissions student search initiatives including data import, campaign setup, maintain populations , and provide status reports on search results.
- Support Financial Aid Office initiatives including PeopleSoft Campus Solutions annual financial aid packaging process, running regular jobs, and developing Campus Solutions queries.
Bachelor’s degree in related field and two-four years of related experience.