Training Director .5 FTE
William James College is seeking a licensed psychologist to join our team as the Director of the Consortium Assessment Program. The program’s mission is to serve underserved populations in the Boston area. Consequently, cases often involve complex presentations and histories. We serve clients across the lifespan, but most of our referrals are children and adolescents. This is a half-time position (17.5 hours per week).
- Managing the Consortium Assessment Program’s budget
- Managing case flow and case assignments
- Obtaining and managing consultant supervisors
- Ensuring that all testers are compliant with licensing and insurance requirements
- Providing supervision and testing support to APA interns in their 4th and/or 5th year
- Supervising of interns involving assisting them create batteries, providing hands-on instruction regarding test administration, scoring and interpretation, editing reports, and assisting with feedbacks
- Doctorate in Psychology (Ph.D., Psy.D, Ed.D).
- Candidates must be licensed in Massachusetts and should be willing to become licensed in Rhode Island
- At least 3 years of experience working with children, adolescents, and families
- Child and testing experience required
- Autism and learning disability experience preferred
- Strong writing, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Applicant must be able to assume employment with college sponsorship
To apply, please visit our career center: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=40dab9cd-14a1-4d29-b356-da8c9cb6fb6f&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US
- Click on the position you are interested in applying to
- Click the “Apply” button to begin the application process
Applications will be reviewed when submitted, and considered until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should submit:
- A detailed cover letter responding to the stated qualifications.
- A resume
- A list of three professional references with complete contact information. (References will not be contacted without the applicant's prior permission.)
Inclusive Excellence at William James College
William James College is an institution and a community committed to the principles of excellence, fairness and respect for all people. Our Inclusive Excellence model infuses diversity, equity and inclusion efforts into the core of institutional functioning to realize the educational benefits of diversity both locally and globally. We are committed to strengthening communities, including our workplace, by fostering the development of the intercultural competencies necessary for change agents in an increasingly complex, pluralistic society.