Title IX Coordinator and College Compliance Officer
Wells College seeks qualified candidates for the position of Title IX Coordinator and College Compliance Officer. Reporting to the Dean of Students, the successful candidate will be responsible for oversight of compliance with federal Title IX and New York State Enough is Enough laws and regulations. Responsible for monitoring the College’s compliance with COVID-19 and other federal, state and local regulatory requirements. Develop campus policies and procedures and ensure that compliance requirements are met across campus. Serve as the central resource for all constituencies on a broad set of compliance related issues. Foster a safe campus climate and provide a long-term vision for compliance and community development.
- Master’s or other advanced professional degree.
- Experience in higher education administration, human resources, student affairs or other relevant field; experience with managing compliance.
- Experience in responding to incidents of sexual violence and compliance with Title IX.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusivity and to working with multicultural populations.
- Effective leadership and management skills, including interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters discreetly.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Complete detailed position description at the link below.
Wells College is a small coeducational liberal arts college located in the village of Aurora, New York, which offers family-friendly living within a half hour's drive of Ithaca and within a 75-minute radius of Rochester, Syracuse and numerous other colleges and universities – an area rich in natural, educational and cultural resources. In this search, Wells College wishes to reinforce its commitment to increase faculty and staff diversity, recognizing that to provide a diverse learning environment is to prepare students for personal and professional success in an increasingly multicultural and global society.
Applications should be submitted online at www.wells.edu/employment and include a cover letter, résumé, and the names and contact information of three references. All materials submitted should be in PDF. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled. Offer of employment is contingent on a successful background screening.