Recruitment Professional I, College of Public Health
Posting Number: req8345
Department: AZCOPH Stdt Svcs & Acad Affrs
Location: UAHS - Tucson
Address: Drachman Hall, 1295 N. Martin, Tucson, AZ 85724 USA
Position HighlightsThe Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health seeks an Admissions Recruiter to develop, implement, and manage admissions recruitment strategies for prospective College of Public Health undergraduate and graduate students. This position will work collaboratively with academic departments to achieve their enrollment objectives, as well as design and coordinate admissions outreach activities to attract diverse and qualified student applicants.
Position requires occasional travel and to work occasionally on evenings and weekends.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocations services, please click here.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and evaluate programs, special projects, and events focused on recruiting and educating students on the admissions criteria and application processes.
- Analyze enrollment trends related to student recruitment and retention programs.
- Maintain communication and correspondence with prospective students through all stages of the recruitment, admission, and enrollment process.
- Serve as Staff Advisor to Student Ambassadors and guide their support with recruitment initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with college stakeholders to establish a marketing and advertisements for prospective students.
- One year of relevant work experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through experience required.
*MPH degree from CEPH accredited university.
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week: 40
Job FTE: 1.0
Work Calendar: Fiscal
Job Category: Student Services
Benefits Eligible: Yes - Full Benefits
Rate of Pay: $16.69 - $22.58
Compensation Type: hourly rate
Career Stream and Level
Recruitment & Admissions
Type of criminal background check required: Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Contact Information for Candidates
Open Until Filled: Yes
Documents Needed to Apply: Resume and Cover Letter
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.