Posting Number: req8208
Department: Dept of Emergency Medicine
Location: UAHS - Tucson
Address: 1501 N. Campbell Ave, P.O. Box 245057, TUCSON, AZ 85724 USA
Position HighlightsThe Arizona Emergency Medicine Research Center's (AEMRC's) Advanced Hazmat Life Support (AHLS) Program offers live, virtual, hybrid, and on-line training courses for healthcare professionals globally. This position focuses primarily on the on-going operations of the AHLS Program. The person in this position needs to be able to manage time efficiently, monitor the quality of their output, and work semi-autonomously. The position requires great attention to detail, discretion, and effective time management skills.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocations services, please click here.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinating courses and events held nationally and internationally in live, virtual, and hybrid settings.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with course hosts and partnering affiliates.
- Maintaining course files and database information.
- Creating marketing materials for courses, including email blasts, fliers, and social media posts.
- Evaluating course documentation for program effectiveness and developing improved methods as needed.
- Answering questions regarding hosting courses and technical questions on the main phone line, Facebook page, and via the AHLS general email inbox.
- Instructing participants on the navigation of the website for course registration, pretest completion, login credentials, and how to download verification certificates and cards after successful course completion.
- Fulfilling website product orders.
- Processing and recording credit card payments.
- Creating invoices and following up on general payments that don't requiring contracting.
General Administrative Support:
- Processing travel authorizations & travel expense reports.
- Recording & preparing meeting minutes and action items from teleconferences and board meetings.
- Ordering supplies and assembling course materials for trainings and events.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent learning attained through experience required.
*Familiarity with UArizona systems. *Experience using Asana or other project management software. *Experience with databases. *Experience using design and editing software. *Entrepreneurial background.
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week: 40
Job FTE: 1.0
Work Calendar: Fiscal
Job Category: Organizational Administration
Benefits Eligible: Yes - Full Benefits
Rate of Pay: DOE
Compensation Type: hourly rate
Career Stream and Level
Type of criminal background check required: Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Contact Information for Candidates
Jennifer Ronnebaum | email@example.com
Open Until Filled: Yes
Documents Needed to Apply: Resume and Cover Letter
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.