Vice President of Enrollment Management
Olivet Nazarene University invites applications from innovative, visionary and inspiring leaders of faith for the position of Vice President of Enrollment Management.
- About Olivet: As one of the nation's top private, Christian, liberal arts universities, Olivet Nazarene University offers more than 30 programs through online graduate, undergraduate, and professional development programs to meet the challenges of today's workplace. Olivet is centrally located in the historic Village of Bourbonnais, Illinois - just 50 miles south of Chicago's Loop - with additional School of Graduate and Continuing Studies learning locations throughout Chicagoland and the Midwest. The beautiful, park-like campus includes 25 major buildings on 275 acres.
- Education with a Christian Purpose: Since 1907, Olivet Nazarene University has made this more than a motto, but a mission. At Olivet, faith is at the heart of superior academics, athletics, social atmosphere and ministry opportunities. Here, students not only learn how to make a living; they learn how to live. Olivetians make a difference in the world for Christ and His kingdom.
- Statement of Faith:At Olivet, learning and faith go hand in hand. The University affirms that all truth is God's truth, and therefore, cannot be segmented into secular and non-secular categories and departments. Theologically, as a service of the Church of the Nazarene, the University emphasizes the theistic view of God and man as interpreted in the Wesleyan-Arminian tradition.
- The Vice President of Enrollment Management is a highly-skilled, experienced, innovative leader who will report to the President and serve with four other VPs as the executive team. The VPEM is the University's chief strategist on all matters related to Admissions for traditional undergraduate freshman, transfers, graduate studies, adult undergraduates, corporate partnership certificates, and online format program recruitment. This person develops, leads, and implements a comprehensive enrollment program of contemporary best practices in marketing, recruitment, admissions, and financial aid.
- Because this is a new position, the VPEM leads a core team now defined, but whose composition can be amended around the skill set of the candidate. Brand Marketing remains with the Vice President of Institutional Advancement while admissions and online marketing move to this position. This new leader will enter Olivet following a recent integration of ONU Global -- a previously semi-autonomous division for non-traditional students -- with more central campus administration divisions.
For more information about this opportunity, to include a complete listing of essential duties & responsibilities, please review the Position Profile . If the direct link doesn't work in this advertisement, please go to our website at https://eflassociates.cbiz.com/ and click on Open Positions and Higher Education.
EFL Associates ( https://eflassociates.cbiz.com/), an executive search firm, is assisting Olivet Nazarene University with its search for this important leadership role. All calls and inquiries should be made through the search firm. Nominations and applications will be held in strict confidence and candidates will remain confidential until the final stage of the search, at which time the express permission of finalists will be obtained before making their candidacy public. In addition, no contact to references will be made without prior approval of the candidate. To be considered for this opportunity, please follow the application steps outlined below:
STEP 1: Complete a brief online application (2-3 minutes): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OlivetVPEM
STEP 2: Send us your letter of interest rsum or curriculum vitae:
- Send in PDF format please
- Send to ApplyHigherEd@eflassociates.com
- Email subject line should read Olivet VPEM Application
- Application deadline is March 1, 2022
- Semi-Finalist Interviews are tentatively scheduled for late March 2022
- Campus Interviews are tentatively scheduled for early April 2022
- The desired start date is July 2022, but is negotiable
Steve Waldron, JD
VP & Managing Director, Higher Education Practice
NOMINATIONS & APPLICATION QUESTIONS
If you would like to provide a nomination, please email all pertinent information (including an email address and phone number of the nominee) to:
Ms. Angela Lilje
Project Manager, Higher Education Practice