Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Under the direction of the V.C. of Administrative Services/Chief Financial Officer, this position will be responsible for providing leadership in the overall development of planning and management district-wide information technology, technology services and review of district information technology strategies and policies. Responsibilities will also include expanding the scope of developing technologies to benefit the students, staff, and the district community.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters' degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 year's experience working in a manager, administrative, or leadership capacity in IT services (preferably in higher education).
- The successful candidate will have a record of effective planning in IT including a demonstrated ability to manage and supervise complex IT operations.
- Must have proven sound decision-making skills and the ability to articulate those decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication and presentation skills are expected.
- Must have and maintain a willingness to support concepts of continuous quality improvement.
- Must possess the ability to work with a diverse population students and co-workers.
Review of applications will begin January 24 ,2022 and continue until the position is filled.
For more information, please visit our website at www.eicc.edu/JobsatEICC for consideration please complete online application and send resume and cover letter to e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu .
APPLY FOR THIS JOB