Part-Time Faculty, Historic Preservation
Job Type: Part time
Job Number: R0000132
Location: Newtown Campus
It's great to work at a place where people are truly committed to serving our students! We're committed to bringing passion and energy to our College.
The award-winning Historic Preservation program at Bucks County Community College is seeking part-time faculty to teach courses including, but not limited to: cultural landscapes, community-driven preservation, documentation, and architectural conservation/preservation trades.
Please refer to our webpage to learn more about the program and the courses we offer: www.bucks.edu/hp.
- Master's degree in Historic Preservation, Historical Administration, or Public History; OR
- Master's degree in American Studies, Anthropology, Archaeology (Historic), Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Folklore, Geography, History, Landscape Architecture (Historic), Planning, or closely related field WITH...
- Historic Preservation Certificate (graduate or undergraduate) from a NCPE-accredited school OR
- At least six years full-time professional practice
- Practical experience in historic preservation/public history
- Available to teach in various delivery modalities (synchronously and asynchronously) and at times (days, evenings, Saturdays) necessary to meet program needs.
- Experience with technology used in the practice of historic preservation work
- Experience teaching at the college level
We are proud to be an organization that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another's thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Please Note: At this time, the College does not provide work visa sponsorships. To be considered for employment at Bucks County Community College, applicants must be permitted to legally work in the United States without employer sponsorship.