Assistant/Associate Professor in Supply Chain & Operations Management
The Rader School of Business (RSOB) at Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) invites applications for a full-time faculty position in supply chain and operations management at the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual with demonstrated excellence in teaching. An ability to engage students in their professional and career preparation, and interest in active engagement in service to the university, school, and community. Due to the applied nature of our teaching, preference will be given to individuals with a background working in industry.
The successful applicant will join an energetic interdisciplinary faculty, who are dedicated to our students and staying abreast of best practices. RSOB features small class sizes and several delivery formats our programs play to the strengths of MSOE such as project management, supply chain, data analytics and the use of AI.
Specific Duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute expertise to course and curriculum development efforts within the department as well as interdisciplinary efforts across the university.
- Engage in professional development activities to enhance teaching effectiveness and maintain currency in the discipline.
- Conduct scholarly activities consistent with professional interests and teaching responsibilities, and as described in the MSOE Faculty Handbook.
- Provide substantive input to the department and university through representation and meaningful participation in committees, quality initiatives, assessment activities, and accreditation reviews.
- Earned Doctorate in supply chain management or other relevant discipline
- Candidates with an MBA and significant recent experience will be considered.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in University-level teaching
- Preference will be given to candidates who have real world experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with an interest in digital supply chain transformation
About MSOEAn institution that also offers degrees in business, computer science, nursing, and engineering, MSOE is located on the beautiful east side of downtown Milwaukee, just blocks from Lake Michigan and within easy walking distance of the city’s highly acclaimed fine arts and entertainment venues. With approximately 2500 full-time students, our campus maintains an intimate, small-town atmosphere.
To apply to this position, please visit http://www.milwaukeejobs.com/apply/add/61666429.