Programmer Analyst II
RESPONSIBILITIES: Some of the major responsibilities include:
- Business Process Optimization
- Configure business processes and or support end users in business process configuration.
- Analyze existing software functionality and map to future functionality
- Participate in re-design of business processes to optimize them for efficiency or automation.
- Educates end users on capabilities of enterprise systems.
- Integration Management
- Maintain and develop integrations between multiple platforms
- Develops best practice for testing integrations between systems and revisions
- Maintain administrative system software
- Test and coordinate systems and applications software upgrades
- Monitor release changes and relay to appropriate module managers for testing
- Coordinate systems changes with users and network support
- Resolution of systems problems with vendors and network support
- Support to various departments for administrative systems
- Report writing, verification of data accuracy, resolution of customer problems, interface with vendors, training
- Communicate project status to management on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 2 - 4 years of experience. (Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of bachelor’s degree.)
- Be service-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to determine project priorities and accomplish multiple tasks.
- Experience and familiarity with SQL SSMS/SSIS and Windows platforms.
- Experience with API / XML / JSON (preferred).
- Be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Possess knowledge of academic administrative software and operating environments (preferred).
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in higher education. Experience with the following applications/platforms/languages is preferred but not required:
- Jenzabar J1
- Workday HCM and Finance
Minor responsibilities may include:
Maintain an awareness of new and emerging technologies. Assist in evaluation of proposed new systems and applications.Salary/Benefits
This is a full-time position with full benefits and annual, holiday and sick leave. The university offers a generous benefits package, including tuition remission for graduate and undergraduate classes at Mount St. Mary’s University, retirement program with a match as well as a generous paid time off schedule. Competitive salary commensurate to experience.