Department Faculty - Masters of Public Health - Online Campus
The MPH faculty is a full-time a faculty member who reports to the Division of Health Services Chair and works closely with the university's academic administrators, including the Associate Chair of the Division of Health Services, staff, admissions and marketing departments, peers, and other faculty. The ideal candidate has a record of distance learning experience, strong communication, teamwork, and mentorship skills. Candidate will demonstrate service activities and demonstrate or have the potential to sustain a scholarship agenda, flexibility, creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to advancing health service professions.
This position is remote, with occasional travel required.
- Maintain the mission, quality and integrity of the program, reflecting TCSPP standards.
- Develop a strong community relationships/ fieldwork placement experience.
- Work closely with the university admissions team on enrollment.
- Manage student success and academic progress in the program.
- Structure student clinical and/or practice learning experiences as required.
- Engage in student advising, mentoring, and teaching as required (primarily MPH and occasionally MHSA).
- Participate as a member of the programmatic accreditation committee.
- Collaborate with university personnel on all policies and processes.
- Engage in university committee service and scholarship.
- Serve on departmental and university committees as required.
- Engage in professional and community service activities.
- Engage in student recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Some travel required
- Earned doctorate in health services related (e.g. Public Health, DHA, MD, PhD, DHSC) field from a regionally accredited university.
- Must have an MPH or MSPH.
- One to five years' experience teaching, advising, and mentoring in public health/health services; preferably online.
- Experience in public health/health services education, clinical practice, or administration.
- Experience in fieldwork placement for distance learning students.
- Demonstrated experience teaching in distance learning/online modalities.
- Experience in faculty/staff development, supervision, and evaluation.
- Experience with outreach and student enrollment development through community/professional association relationship and networking.
- History of success in working with a diverse group of professionals towards challenging goals.
- Excellent leadership, communication, team-building, and relationship skills.
- Success in a team-oriented environment that emphasizes individual accountability and collaborative teamwork.
- Evidence of compatibility with TCSPP's mission.
- Experience developing distance learning programs for students who are working professionals.
- Record of scholarship and applied research.
- Experience recruiting, developing, and retaining diverse faculty.
- Experience with program assessment and evaluation.
- Experience with adult learners, part-time students, and diverse learning styles.
- Experience building and executing a strategic plan.
- Experience with programmatic accreditation.
- Experience with student recruitment and grassroots marketing.
- Budgeting experience.
Required Documents (Attachments)
- CV/ Resume (Please include three references with contact information. References will not be contacted without notification).
- Cover Letter
- Teaching Philosophy
- ALL required documents must be provided for consideration
Company:The Chicago School of Professional Psychology