Admissions Records Specialist
The successful candidate is well organized, detail oriented, flexible, and has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to tactfully interact with individuals at various levels throughout the institutions. Must have a positive attitude and the ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment. A successful candidate will be comfortable adapting to new technologies quickly, along with problem solving records questions and updates. The Admissions Records Specialist supports processing related to Admissions records for multiple affiliate higher education institutions, while located at one home campus location.
TCS Education System operates on a hybrid remote/in office work schedule. Employees have the opportunity to experience the collaborative work environment of TCS by being in the office 3 days a week, while also enjoying the flexibility of having the option to work from home 2 days per week.
- Process admissions related records and documents, while utilizing multiple cloud and client based systems
- Process admissions related fees
- Audit for accuracy of records, referencing multiple affiliate program policies and guidelines
- Participate in audit and data entry projects, upon requested
- Participate in monthly team review and training meetings, as well as all staff Town Hall meetings
- Provide excellent customer service to TCS and affiliate institution staff, related to admissions records and admissions records processing
- Meet monthly productivity expectations, as prescribed by the Director of Admissions Operations
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Well organized, detail oriented, flexible, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Available to work nights and weekends as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and preferably ImageNow/Perceptive Content, Salesforce, or similar database enterprise systems
- High School Diploma
- Two years of office experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in a setting with high volumes of data entry
- Possess excellent communication and ability to tactfully interact with individuals at various levels throughout the institution
- Positive attitude and the ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Ability to perform sedentary work
- Ability to operate office equipment including computer, printers, and phone along with computer software.
- Hours are 12PM-8 CST
Please note: For the protection of faculty, staff, students and all who enter our facilities, TCS Education System has made the decision to require COVID-19 vaccination for all employees, unless granted medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.