Are you looking for a challenging and fulfilling career that helps change people’s lives? Do you enjoy speaking with a variety of people and meeting deadlines? Central Penn College may be a great opportunity for you!
Central Penn College is seeking Admissions Counselors who are interested in fostering relationships with prospective students. A successful candidate assists prospective students by assessing their skills and interests and guiding them through the enrollment process. This position requires creativity and a high level of interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Work closely with prospective students and applicants through the admissions process via telephone, email, virtual, and personal contact throughout the course of the admission cycle.
- Ability to manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity goals.
- Facilitate contact over various periods of time with potential candidates for admission and foster relationships with those individuals throughout the admissions process.
- Understand and communicate Central Penn programs, features, benefits, and admissions requirements
- Maintain appropriate documentation regarding student contact in various software programs related to the admissions department
- Drive registrations to and attend on-campus, off-campus, and virtual events, including networking and open house enrollment events
- Manage multiple projects, students, and responsibilities
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred with business knowledge and sales/customer relations experience; associate degree with sales and customer relations experience considered.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, pressure-filled environment
- Strong communication skills, coaching, presentation, and relationship-building talents.
- The desire and ability to produce consistent recruitment results while taking pride in your work
- The ability and desire to collaborate, innovate and think creatively to achieve goals
- Leadership, organization, time management, multi-tasking, and planning capabilities
- Strong computer skills
- Availability to work some evening and week-end hours, and travel on occasion.