Executive Administrative Assistant
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to a specific department and/or senior manager. Candidate must be highly proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Responsible for generating word processing, budget tracking, data reporting and creation of presentations. Individual will handle incoming and outbound phone calls, expense reporting and spreadsheet applications specific to the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will provide administrative support in the area of word processing and budget management
- Makes inbound and outbound calls
- Manage expense reports in Coupa system and through manual methods and submit for reimbursement
- Prepare, process and maintain database for special reports including; invoices, check requests, time off forms, expense reports, memberships, subscriptions and other needs as directed
- Orders supplies and keeps all office equipment operational
- Responsible for monitoring and ordering supplies and managing office equipment requests in relation to maintenance; printers, copier service calls, and other needs as requested
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
REPORTS TO: Manager, Business Unit
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: Not applicable
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have a high school diploma, and 1-3 years of experience. Secondary education or a degree in a business school, trade school or an associate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Must possess strong MS Word, Excel and Power Point skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment but may involve exposure to moderate noise levels. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for six to eight hours daily and includes physical demands associated with a traditional office setting, e.g., walking, standing, communicating, and other physical functions as necessary.Skills:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE * Must have a high school diploma, and 1-3 years of experience; degree from a business school, trade school or an associate degree or equivalent experience preferred * Must possess strong MS Word, Excel and Power Point skills * Excellent verbal and written communication skills