Financial Aid Counselor
Central Penn College
Central Penn College is seeking a full time Financial Aid Counselor responsible for processing and awarding student financial aid.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Processing and awarding financial aid consistent with federal and state regulations.
- Administering Pell, PHEAA , Federal Loans and Private Loan programs..
- Provide counseling to current and incoming students and families regarding types and sources of financial aid programs.
- Provide follow up to ensure completion of financial application process.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 to 5 years of related experience preferably in higher education
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- · Attention to detail and ability to multitask