Director of Development
The Director of Development will provide leadership to the College and the Foundation in meeting its annual fundraising goals; while growing and diversifying its funding base. This position will manage the donor database, alumni outreach and direct the major gift fund-raising activities for the benefit of the North Central Texas College to raise funds for the college’s priorities. The Director will be responsible for the College’s major gift ($25,000 and up) and leadership gift ($100,000 and up), the development database, and development activities, i.e. identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of prospects.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, fundraising and non-profit management, higher education or closely related field
- Three years of development or education experience including major gift fundraising, non-profit, donor relationships.
- Professional with five or more years of fundraising leadership and outreach experience.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop fundraising programs.
- Ability to establish partnership with business & industry
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Day-to-day operations of leading and managing partnerships to support of the mission.
Regular office hours are Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-noon. Summer office hours are Monday through Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm and off on Fridays.
Subject to criminal background check. Resume is required in addition to application. Salary is $75,614.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE