Posting Number: req7123
Department: Academic Administration
Location: Main Campus
Address: Tucson, AZ USA
Position HighlightsThis position will support the current staff members in Curricular Affairs. Said person will handle all tasks that supports the work we produce flowing to the necessary parties and keep all constituents informed of steps in the course and program proposal process with a special priority on preparing ABOR specific documents (under the supervision and direction of the Manager and Program Manager). This person will also support our training program for users on campus by doing the scheduling and training preparations.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocations services, please click here.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service when responding to inquiries from internal and external campus partners
- Provide administrative support in the development, implementation, and communication of projects supporting campus requests/requirements
- Prepares, edits, and creates agendas, minutes, contracts, proposals and presentation materials utilizing specialized knowledge of the area supported
- Maintains website (HTML code)
- Creates record-keeping processes, structures, databases as well as maintains calendars, regularly prioritizing meetings and appointments
- Develop and design forms for approvals, tracking, or signatures for a range of information to enable consistency and to ensure all department and college heads are informed
- Maintains office and/or laboratory supplies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- HTML coding work knowledge.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent learning attained through experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required.
- Work experience in HTML coding preferred
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week: 40
Job FTE: 1.0
Work Calendar: Fiscal
Job Category: Organizational Administration
Benefits Eligible: Yes - Full Benefits
Rate of Pay: $16.10
Compensation Type: hourly rate
Career Stream and Level
Type of criminal background check required: Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Contact Information for Candidates
Denise Lewis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Until Filled: Yes
Documents Needed to Apply: Resume and Cover Letter
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution and a Native American/Alaska Native-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.