Systems Analyst, Help Desk/Student Systems
Pace University is seeking a Systems Analyst – Help Desk and Student Systems to be responsible for maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of our Help Desk and related support systems to ensure they contribute fully to continuously improving the delivery of service to the Pace Community and the success of areas using the Help Desk.
Working in tandem with University departments, business analysts, and technical teams, you will fulfill the role of the expert in the system’s capabilities to help departments configure the help desk software to improve business processes in their area and deliver an enhanced experience to the constituents. A critical responsibility is understanding how data moves between our systems and the implications for good data mapping, data management, and process workflow. As such you must understand how each department operates, the capabilities of the help desk software, how to configure the system to achieve required objectives, and provide training and support for the users of these systems.
The Systems Analyst will work across a range of systems/services that support the life cycle and successful outcomes for our students, including CRM, advising, student assessment, helpdesk, student information systems, and chatbots. You will be assisted by staff from each functional area and supported by technical systems administrators and programmers who will oversee the implementation and ongoing support of new CRM, Helpdesk, and Chatbot tools.
- Integrate and configure the University’s Help Desk tools, ensuring a high level of data accuracy, role-based security, and smooth user experiences in using the systems.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the use of Help Desk, Chatbots, CRM, and other related tools. Develop a deep understanding of how the various tools interact and what features and functionality can be harnessed to improve processes.
- Understand data flows between systems and improve integration processes where necessary.
- Configure and implement solutions within the Help Desk system to meet department requirements.
- Provide training and support to users of student success tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent research and analytical skills, critical thinking ability and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in data modeling and visualization techniques/tools
- Proven ability to deliver excellent end-user experience capabilities
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical business users
- Experience developing and configuring student and administration systems
- Experience in configuring workflow capabilities, Help Desk and/or CRM systems, and data integration between systems
- Experience in developing and maintaining knowledge bases
- Experience working with TeamDynamix, Ivy.ai, and Ellucian products in a higher education setting
- The ability to travel to all Pace campuses to attend meetings and meet with constituents is required.
To apply, please visit: https://careers.pace.edu/postings/18627
About Pace University
Ranked in the top 9% of private US colleges that provide the best return on tuition investment, Pace University transforms the lives of its diverse students—academically, professionally, and socioeconomically. Currently, the University enrolls more than 13,000 students in more than 150 bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. Pace University is at the forefront of creating opportunity.
Through the convergence of strong academics, experiential learning, and dedicated advising, Pace University empowers its students and positively impacts its communities.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and people of all gender identities are encouraged to apply.
Annual Security Report Notice
Pace is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the students, faculty, staff and visitors to the University. In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the University’s Safety and Security department publishes an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. The report contains information on security policies as well as crime and fire statistics for the University.