Pace University is ranked the #1 private, four-year college in the nation for upward economic mobility by Harvard University’s Opportunity Insights, evidence of the transformative education the University provides. To continue our impressive growth we are seeking an Admissions Counselor for our NYC (Manhattan) campus.
- Recruiting; admitting and enrolling freshman, transfers, international and adult students into the University
- Representing the University at high school and community college visits, college fair programs, on-campus and off-campus recruitment and conversion activities, both in-state and out of state
- Maintaining positive, personal communication with prospective students, parents and counselors regarding admission policies and student admission status
- Reviewing and evaluating application credentials for domestic and international students
- Participating in the admission decision process for all incoming undergraduate students
- Participating in outreach services via phone, e-mail, and webinars
- Serving as liaison to internal departments
- Frequent nights and weekends as needed for off-campus recruitment events, on campus events and special projects as determined by the Associate Director and Director.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Candidates with admission/enrollment experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills a must, along with the ability to plan and coordinate special projects and work effectively with available technology. -Candidates must be goal-oriented and able to multitask.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Slate, and SCT Banner a plus.
- Must be able to travel.
- Enthusiasm for shared ideas and the ability to work in a team toward university goals, as well as a sense of urgency and engagement are musts.
Please apply at: https://careers.pace.edu/postings/18244
About the Pace University
Ranked in the top 9% of private US colleges that provide the best return on tuition investment, Pace University transforms the lives of its diverse students—academically, professionally, and socioeconomically. Currently, the University enrolls more than 13,000 students in more than 150 bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. Pace University is at the forefront of creating opportunity. Through the convergence of strong academics, experiential learning, and dedicated advising, Pace University empowers its students and positively impacts its communities.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and people of all gender identities are encouraged to apply.
Annual Security Report Notice
Pace is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the students, faculty, staff and visitors to the University. In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the University’s Safety and Security department publishes an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. The report contains information on security policies as well as crime and fire statistics for the University.