Greek Village Property Manager- Alpha Chi Omega
The Alpha Chi Omega Property Manager is a full-time staff member of the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life who is responsible for the quality of living in a sorority house at the University of South Carolina. Primary duties include supervision of staff, maintenance and facility operations, residential program development and implementation, crisis management and student support. The Property Manager is responsible for working with local advisers and a national house corporation.
Primary duties include:
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships for procurement of all goods and services
- Complete safety and security- related administrative tasks
- Assist in recruitment, hiring, and training all facility employees including but not limited to kitchen staff and housekeeping staff.
- Ensure that effective crisis management procedures are in place, reviewed and practiced
- Promote an inclusive and welcoming environment that celebrates an appreciation for diversity within the house.
- Serve as a resource for all chapter members regarding campus support services and services in the local community.
- Represent student needs by following up on their concerns and questions promptly and personally, and communicate specific issues to your supervisor or other appropriate offices
- Serve as an effective liaison between university/fraternity/sorority members and the House Corporations and external constituents such as alumni. Maintain timely and open communication with the House Corporation board members and other advisors.
Membership in a Greek organization is preferred. Experience in areas of property management or campus housing is highly preferred. Prior residence life/housing experience preferred.
Master’s degree in Student Personnel Services, Higher Education, Counseling or related degree from an accredited institution and one-year related experience, or bachelor’s degree and three years’ related experience required.