ERP Sr. Project Manager
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer and accountable to the ERP Executive Steering Committee and the Board of Trustees, the Senior ERP Project Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and administering the ERP project plan, resources, and associated materials; continuously managing and reviewing the progress of tasks and deliverables; managing risks, and taking corrective action to ensure the project stays within College specified goals, financial parameters, the scope of work, and timelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide project management for the implementation and/or upgrade of approved projects through the lifecycle, including change requests, issues management, risk management, status reporting that align with the College's strategic objectives. This includes defining and managing project scope, costs, timelines, and performance parameters.
Collaborate and coordinate with project leaders, technical staff, stakeholders and vendors to ensure successful implementation of new technology, develop detailed project schedules and/or effective resolutions to problems.
Facilitate project meetings to resolve risks, issues, or requests for scope change.
Produce clear and effective process, policy and procedure documentation.
Develop and deliver regular status reports to key constituents, and deliver presentations to constituents and executives as needed.Position Type: Full Time Regular
Appointment Months Per Year: 12 month
Posted Date: Sep 3, 2021
Requirements and Qualifications:
Associates degree required or Bachelor's degree preferred.
8+years' work-related experience required. Experience may be substituted for some of the education requirement.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Managing enterprise software development projects that may include analysis, design, coding, unit testing, quality assurance, implementation, infrastructure and security tasks, as well as system maintenance work.
- Developing and managing project plans and resources using project management software, such as Microsoft Project.
- Defining and managing project cost, scope, timeline, and performance metrics, including developing project budgets, scope statements, project schedules, and performance quality standards, and test plans.
- Performing risk identification including the development of a risk assessment plan.
- Developing and executing project communication plans.
- Managing IT project with multiple development teams.
- Project planning
- Strong leadership skills
- Critical thinking
- Excellent time management
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Budget management
- Enthusiastic service orientation
- Customer service skills working with a diverse population
- Work effectively and cooperatively with a diverse group of individuals such as faculty, students, administrators, staff, vendors, and others vendors to ensure successful implementation of new technology and/or effective resolutions to problems.
- Maintain a professional and tactful approach in all interactions, ensuring confidentiality and an individual's right to privacy regarding appropriate information.
- Quickly grasp and learn new technologies pertaining to software, hardware, and internet-based service delivery models.
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure compliance with professional and technology standards, license and regulatory requirements.
- Must possess intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft suite i.e. Excel, Word.
- Must possess intermediate level of proficiency with Google Suite i.e. Google docs, Google sheets and Google calendar.
- Must possess Project Management Software proficiency i.e. MS Project.
This position has been designated as forward facing and as such, the incumbent will be required to be immunized against COVID-19 on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination status, or an attestation to the same effect, will be required. Individuals may seek ADA accommodations or a religious exemption, upon request with HR, but must do so prior to their arrival.
At Springfield College, we offer competitive and generous benefit options for employees and their families.
- Tuition benefits for employees and dependents
- Tuition exchange program for dependents
- Generous paid time off benefits
- Paid Sick Leave Benefits
- 403(b) retirement plan (TIAA) with a generous college match
- Medical, Dental and Vision plan(s)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health care expenses and dependent care)
- Life and accident insurance plans
- Long-term disability
- Optional voluntary benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness benefits and programs
- Free use of our state-of-the-art Wellness Center
- Discounts on campus and with local businesses
Springfield College is committed to enhancing diversity and equity in education and employment. To that end, the College welcomes candidates from all backgrounds and lived experiences, who will contribute to a culture of inclusion and respect. For more information about Springfield College's position on diversity and inclusion, please visit our Office of Inclusion and Community Engagement.