Assistant Director, Grants/Faculty Resources
Pace University’s Pleasantville Campus (Westchester County) is seeking an experienced individual to play a key leadership role in the Center of Excellence – Advancing Leadership, Partnerships & Scholarship (ALPS) and in the College of Health Professions (CHP.) You will work closely with the Assistant Dean for Grants and Strategic Initiatives, the Associate Dean for Faculty Scholarship, and College of Health Professions faculty, as well as other offices throughout the College and the University to provide pre- to post-award grants management as well as other faculty resources.
- Guide faculty in obtaining the necessary funds for individual and collaborative research through internal grant awards, University-wide funding opportunities, and external grant applications.
- Identify sources of funding for faculty research projects and College of Health Professions programmatic initiatives; ensure the timely preparation and submission of grant applications.
- Oversee the post-award grants management process and ensure accurate and timely expense processing, contracts, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Monitor internal records and reconciliations for all College of Health Professions endowments and other temps. restricted funds.
- Manage travel reimbursement for faculty, coordinating with Assistant Dean for Budget and HR, Associate Dean for Faculty Scholarship, Executive Associate Dean for Nursing, and Program Directors.
- Coordinate with College of Health Professions administrators and staff to provide faculty development programs (Colloquia, workshops, seminars); track all grants and faculty resources activities and provide internal and external reports.
- Baccalaureate degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with budget development, budget tracking, and financial data analysis.
- Knowledge of the grant application process and the ability to manage all required steps for government and foundation grant submissions.
- Experience researching grant opportunities and familiarity with Health Education funding sources preferred.
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication, organizational and interpersonal and computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Progressive managerial experience in an educational setting is preferred.
Applicants are encouraged to apply by 9/17 as review of applications will begin immediately. Please apply at: https://careers.pace.edu/postings/18558
About Pace University
Ranked in the top 9% of private US colleges that provide the best return on tuition investment, Pace University transforms the lives of its diverse students—academically, professionally, and socioeconomically. Currently, the University enrolls more than 13,000 students in more than 150 bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. Pace University is at the forefront of creating opportunity. Through the convergence of strong academics, experiential learning, and dedicated advising, Pace University empowers its students and positively impacts its communities.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and people of all gender identities are encouraged to apply.
Annual Security Report Notice
Pace is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the students, faculty, staff and visitors to the University. In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the University’s Safety and Security department publishes an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. The report contains information on security policies as well as crime and fire statistics for the University.