Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Learning
LOCATION: Green Bay Campus
STANDARD HOURS: 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Flexibility to work other hours as needed.
Amount of Travel Required: Travel Varies
Provide high-level administrative support to an executive leadership team member and the corresponding College division. Serve as the first line of contact for employees, students, and the general public.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the functions identified in the job description.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Provide complex and diverse administrative support, including composing correspondence, reports, presentations, etc. to Executive Leadership Team (ELT) member and corresponding division. Assist in organizing workflow for ELT member and division.
- Manage and maintain executives' and other division employees' schedules. Schedule meetings with internal and external customers. Plan and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Schedule, prepare agenda, take, and distribute minutes, and coordinate catering for internal and external meetings. Internal meetings may include division meetings and college wide team initiatives. External meetings may include partnerships within the District and State.
- Attend meetings with ELT member and/or represent ELT member at meetings as requested.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare documents for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and board of directors.
- Initiate and coordinate activities and projects for the division in support of the College mission and student success.
- Greet internal and external customers, in person or via phone, and serve as the liaison between the customer and the ELT member.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email. Respond on behalf of the ELT member as appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of the budget; reconcile procards.
- May assist in resolving complaints and concerns of students, faculty, and other employees.
- Correspond and communicate with business partners, legislators, elected officials, and the Wisconsin Technical College System.
Education: Associate's Degree
Experience: Four years related experience.
**An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
Microsoft Office Suite, multiple electronic meeting platforms, ability to learn and utilize Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and retrieve/utilize data from a data warehouse
Other Work Requirements
Must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the District’s standard insurance policy terms.