HR Manager - Talent Development and Employee Benefits
External Posting Number: 20130303P
Position Number: 1478
Position Type: Administration
Classification: Manager 1 - Administration
Department: Human Resources
Division: Strategy, Relations and Communications
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the followingTALENT MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- Organize, plan and coordinate professional development programming for College employees, primarily for those performing non-instructional functions.
- Work with Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) and senior leadership to identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, success planning and annual performance evaluations.
- Review and select training materials from a variety of vendors.
- Regularly monitor, evaluate and report on program's effectiveness, success and return on investment.
- Deploy a variety of training methods.
- Manage talent management and development budget.
- Research opportunities for ongoing development.
- Manage College's heath and ancillary benefits.
- Work with CHRO on annual strategies and bid process; coordinate the employee advisory team; and ensure alignment with external vendors.
- Coordinate internal communication and changes related to benefit plan changes.
- Work with HR staff to ensure effective benefit change and implementation processes are in place, including monitoring and effectiveness.
- Proactively research, identify and propose ongoing improvements to benefit plans for employees as well as quality and program efficiency for the College.
- Work with Finance Director and payroll specialist to ensure the continued compliance with ACA, year-end reporting and regulatory requirements.
- Work with CHRO and HR Director to manage projects and or participate in development of various HR programs as they arise.
- Develop information and implement activities that optimize the impact on department environment.
- Work with other HR staff, leaders and interested employee committees and organizations to ensure buy-in, participation and alignment with needs.
- Ensure programs have measurement, tracking and improvement.
KCC EQUITY STATEMENT
- Deepening our understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion through learning, engagement with others and personal reflection;
- Valuing the lived experiences and perspectives of others while nurturing and understanding the differences between us;
- Rejecting all forms of prejudice, discrimination and racism; and
- Advancing integrity, justice and civility among and between us.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in human resources, business, or related field from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated experience with training and development platforms
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience in human resources, training, development, and/or other related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, most specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Preferred but not Required
- Master's degree or higher in human resources or related field
- SHRM or equivalent certification
- Experience with benefit management
Special Instructions to Applicants
If you have questions regarding our online application process, please call 269 565-2074 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
External Closing Date: 09/27/2021
External Closing Time: 9:00 a.m. EST
Internal Closing Date: 09/27/2021