Springfield College invites applications for the position of Admissions Assistant for the Regional, Online, and Continuing Education department at our Boston, MA campus.
- Greet and provide a liaison for visitors to the office;
- Make outbound phone calls, send emails, and text messages to all new student applicants to work with student applicants to complete application file;
- Follow up with applicants to collect required admissions documents;
- Maintain and update admissions spreadsheets;
- Create and develop admissions files;
- Electronically submit applications to main campus;
- Produce regular admissions reports;
- Update admissions information on electronic system;
- Attend weekly meeting with Assistant Director for Recruitment and Outreach;
- Assist in Open Houses and New Student Orientation;
- Experience working with social media;
- Perform other tasks as required or requested by the supervisor.
Posted Date: Jul 19, 2021
This position requires the knowledge equivalent to that gained through completion of a high school diploma and a minimum of four years directly related, progressively responsible experience, or the equivalent in combined education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency working in a Windows based environment;
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive, mature manner.
- Weekend and evening work required.
Springfield College is committed to enhancing diversity and equity in education and employment. To that end, the College welcomes candidates from all backgrounds and lived experiences, who will contribute to a culture of inclusion and respect. For more information about Springfield College's commitment on diversity and inclusion, please visit our Office of Inclusion and Community Engagement.
This position has been designated as forward facing and as such, the incumbent will be required to be immunized against COVID-19 on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination status, or an attestation to the same effect, will be required. Individuals may seek ADA accommodations or a religious exemption, upon request with HR, but must do so prior to their arrival.Appointment Months Per Year: 12 month