Location: New Orleans, LA
This position will provide case management and victim support services to Tulane students who are experiencing difficulties or who are victimized. The Case Manager will have an assigned caseload, which they will handle, based on predetermined protocols. Additionally, this position will assist in incident report follow-up with students and the individuals who made the report (faculty, staff, students, parents). The Case Manager will help students navigate internal and external support services.Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse constituencies both on and off campus
- Strong communication, mediation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with crisis situations
- Sensitive to values of cultural and ethnic diversity
- Master's degree in higher education, counseling, social work or related field or law degree
- Two years' experience working with an at risk population
- Experience with case management
- Experience working with victims of crime
This position is assigned to pay grade P3.26. Tulane offers a variety of options to enhance your health and well-being so that you may enjoy more out of life now and in the future. Learn more about Life at Tulane as well as our Benefits and Pay. See our Candidate Resources to learn more about our hiring process and what to expect.
How to Apply:
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.
This position will close on the date it is filled
Tulane University is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.