Student Services/Assistant Director of Housing/Assistant Women's Basketball Coach (Part Time .78 FTE
JOB SUMMARY: Assist with the management, development and daily operation of student services programs on campus. Serve as Assistant Director, Student Housing.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assist with the daily supervision and responsibilities with issues related to campus student housing.
- Coordinate work schedules and provide work direction for student assistants who work in campus housing functions such as custodial, grounds and office.
- Assist with development, implementation and supervision of student activities programs and student services special events.
- Assist with the development, implementation and supervision of student services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Two years post secondary education. High school or college coaching or playing experience. Ability and commitment to live in on-campus housing. Strong communication skills. Ability to plan, organize and manage time. Ability to interact effectively, courteously and impartially with diverse populations. Knowledge of current software applications.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Lift Floor to Waist < 10 lbs
- Carry < 10 lbs x 100 ft
- Push/pull horizontal 10 lbs x 18 in
- Lateral Pinch
- Forward reach
- Neck Flexion, Extension & Rotation
- Fine Motor Coordination
- Hand & Foot Coordination
- Ability to be Mobile
Mobility accommodations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and determined by the essential functions of this position.
Physical Demand Category: Light