Teacher Certification Article Outline Writer
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. Our Article Outline Writers incorporate SEO best practices with helpful notes, keywords, and section headings into article outlines for writers to create high quality informational content. Outline writers are detail oriented and familiar with academic content. This role is creative and collaborative.
Given relevant SEO research, you’ll contribute to the development of informational content by creating a structured outline using SEO best practices and providing content suggestions for writers to publish comprehensive, high-quality articles about teacher certification.
You can choose what you want to work on from a pool of article titles covering many aspects of education and professional preparation. Your work will be guided by preliminary SEO research, as well as some research that you will perform.
- You have a bachelor's?degree or equivalent experience
- You’re experienced in writing, structuring, and/or editing content
- You’re committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
- You know the basic principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and what makes web pages “win”
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You have 1-3 years of experience creating and publishing SEO content
- You have strong online research skills
What We Offer
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of lessons for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com